The Website Down?

Developer
May 30, 2011 at 5:04 AM

Hey guys glad to be apart of the team here! I was wondering if the website is down permanently or are we just getting new hosts or something?  By the way guys I really do enjoy the entire concept behind this.  My only thing is I hope someone doesn't post something ridiculously hard to do in a one month time frame!  Hope to talk to you guys soon!

- Ziggy

Coordinator
May 30, 2011 at 10:37 AM

I think the website is down permanently, but control of the project was given to me to it seems, so I'm currently building, a new and better website as we speak.

Developer
May 30, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Do u need any help with it??

Developer
May 30, 2011 at 4:12 PM

I do not know if you are still in the process of updating that site or already are done with it but the registration button is not working.  My guess either the directory it is pointing to is incorrect or it may be because a mod installed improperly.  If you need help were here for ya man.

Coordinator
May 30, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Thanks to both of you, as far as the technical side I'm fine, but if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them

As far as registration, I'm guessing you're referring to the forums, sorry about that, I installed a CAPTCHA device and think it messed it up, I didn't realize it was still down. I'll go take it out until I figure out what piece isn't working.

Developer
Jun 1, 2011 at 8:17 PM

can we take a peek at wat ur working on u know with the website and all 

Developer
Jun 1, 2011 at 8:19 PM

just ignore this i got ur email